Jason DiSalvo – Latus Motors Racing Born: February 9, 1984 Batavia, NY Residence: Trussville, AL National #: 40 Professional Debut: 2000
Rode a motorcycle for the first time before he was 2 years old. A 2002 graduate of Notre Dame High School, Jason also enjoys Hockey, flat track, trail riding, and physical fitness. Married Bethany in May 2008.
Jason DiSalvo returned in 2013 with Latus Motors Racing aboard a Castrol Triumph Daytona 675R and currently sits 8th in the AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike class. In 2012, DiSalvo competed in the AMA Pro Daytona SportBike class and finished 5th in the standings. He recorded twelve top 10 finishes, six podium finishes and recorded his sole win of the season at the Infineon Raceway. He returned to AMA Pro Daytona SportBike class in 2011 and won the Daytona 200 and finished the season fourth in the points, with four poles (Infineon, Miller, Road America and Laguna Seca) and six Top 5s, including another win at Infineon. He also raced in the AMA Pro Vance & Hines XR1200 Series doubleheader at Indy, finishing third in Race One.
- 2011 – Won the 2011 Daytona 200.
- 2010 – Contended a partial season of World Supersport.
- 2009 – Finished fifth in the Daytona SportBike points standings, earning six poles along the way. Finished on the podium at Daytona, Auto Club, Barber, Infineon, Road America, and VIR. Raced for Team M4 Suzuki.
- 2008 – Finished third in the standings his second year in AMA Pro Superbike riding a factory Yamaha YZF-R1 on the strength of seven top-five finishes, including podium result in the year’s opening races at Daytona and Barber Motorsports Park.
- 2007 – Raced in AMA Pro Superbike, earning a top-five finish in race No. 1 at Infineon Raceway and placing ninth in the season standings. Entered the Daytona 200 Formula Xtreme race and finished fifth. Raced for Yamaha Motor Corp.
- 2006 – Raced in Formula Xtreme, earning a win at Barber Motorsports Park and taking nine additional podium finishes. Also raced in Superstock, earning two wins and five additional podium finishes. Finished third in points in both classes for the year. Raced with Yamaha Motor Corp.
- 2005 – Contested the AMA Pro SuperSport Championship, earning a win at Laguna Seca and taking five additional series podium finishes to place third in the final championship standings. Raced in Superstock, earning a win at California Speedway and seven additional series podium finishes to take runner-up honors in the final standings. Also scored eight consecutive Superstock poles. Raced with Yamaha Motor Corp.
- 2004 – Set a new qualifying record and won the AMA Pro SuperSport race at Daytona in addition to a victory at Virginia. Also won in Superstock at Virginia in addition to Mid-Ohio. Raced with Yamaha Motor Corp.
- 2003 – DiSalvo raced in the AMA Pro SuperSport Championship with a best result of third place at Pikes Peak. He also raced in Superstock and finished third at Pikes Peak and Barber Motorsports Park. Raced with Yamaha Motor Corp.
- 2002 – Raced in Superstock, earning a win at Road America. Raced a limited AMA Pro Superbike season, but earned six top-10 finishes including a season-best fifth at Virginia. Entered the AMA 250 Grand Prix series, where he placed on the podium in seven of 10 series races. Raced with Team America Suzuki.
- 2001 – Raced in European 250GP.
- 2000 – In first Pro season raced in British, European, and Spanish 125 Championships in addition to CCS 125 and 250. Won three British 125 races
- Entered his first race at four years old and quickly ascended the Flat Track ranks. Made a move to Road Racing in 1998. Was the 1999 recipient of the AMA Road Racing Horizon Award.