New sizes for Dunlop Geomax Tires
Buffalo, NY: Dunlop’s Geomax® line of tires has met with overwhelming success since its introduction. In the pro ranks, Geomax MX3S and MX52 patterned tires have won every Supercross and motocross national championship five years in a row, and the Geomax AT81 went straight from the production line to the podium, winning national Enduro and GNCC championships in 2014, 2015 and 2016. And for the first time in history, Dunlop Geomax tires were on every championship-winning bike at the 2015 Loretta Lynn amateur national motocross.
Now there’s more good news for Geomax riders: The MX3S and MX52 are available in 18-inch rear sizes.
The Geomax MX52 is available in a 110/100-18 size, and the MX3S comes in 110/100-18 and120/90-18 sizes. Both tires feature the same technology that has made them favorites among professional and amateur racers alike:
- The Geomax MX3S covers soft-to-intermediate terrain while the MX52 excels in intermediate-to-hard terrain conditions.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain from block-within-a-block tread knobs.
- Enhanced handling and improved knob durability via more flex and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design that help to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.