In 2012, Young finished second in AMA Pro SuperBike, taking home three wins along with 13 additional podiums aboard his Yoshimura Suzuki. In 2011, he finished second in the AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike point standings. Young was only off the podium following two races in 2011. He scored one pole at Mid-Ohio and seven wins (Daytona Races 1 and 2, Miller, Road America Race 1, Barber Race 2, Mid-Ohio Race 1 and New Jersey Race 2). He won both National Guard American SuperBike rounds at Road Atlanta after earning pole position in 2010. In 2009, Young finished sixth overall during his rookie year in the AMA Pro American SuperBike division with four podium appearances – Road Atlanta, Barber, Mazda Raceway and Topeka. He led the most laps during the race at Mazda Raceway.
- 2010 – Won both National Guard American SuperBike rounds at Road Atlanta after earning pole position. Recovering from a back injury sustained in a test at Barber Motorsports Park.
- 2009 – Finished sixth overall in his rookie year in the AMA Pro American SuperBike division with four podium appearances – Road Atlanta, Barber, Mazda Raceway and Topeka. Led the most laps during the race at Mazda Raceway. Suffered an injury to his hand in Alabama that forced him to sit out for the Infineon round.
- 2008 – Finished fourth in the final Superstock standings and coupled his first AMA Pro victory at Road America with five more top-three finishes. Finished second at the Daytona opener after leading the most race laps and also took runner-up honors at Mid-Ohio and the finale at Laguna Seca. Won the pole at Road Atlanta and finished third in that race and at California Speedway. Also finished fourth in the AMA Pro SuperSport standings and Won the year’s final race at Laguna Seca. Win was part of seven total top-five finishes in the series. Raced for Team M4 EMGO Suzuki.
- 2007 – Raced in AMA Pro SuperSport, earning a top-five finish at Road America. Raced in Superstock, earning two top-five finishes. Raced with American Suzuki.
- 2006 – Raced in AMA Pro SuperSport, earning nine top-10 finishes. Raced in Formula Xtreme, earning seven top-10 finishes. Raced with American Suzuki.
- 2005 – Raced in AMA Pro SuperSport, earning three top-10 finishes. Raced in Superstock and posted a best result of 12th-place at California. AMA Sports Horizon Award recipient. Raced with American Suzuki. Early Career – Turned Pro in 2003.