The all-new Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel. More than 80-percent of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to the Q3.
- Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
|Tire Name||Size||Load/Speed Index||Sidewall||Part Number||Applicable Rims Recommended Rim||Overall Diameter||Overall Width||Full Tread Depth||Maximum Load @ PSI|
|Sportmax Q3+ Front||120/60ZR17||(55W)||BW||32SM-89||3.50||22.82||4.61||5/32||481@42|
|Sportmax Q3+ Front||120/70ZR17||(58W)||BW||32SM-90||3.50||23.81||4.79||5/35||520@42|
|Sportmax Q3+ Rear||160/60ZR17||(69W)||BW||32SM-94||4.505.00||24.97||6.67||7/32||716@42|
|Sportmax Q3+ Rear||180/55ZR17||(73W)||BW||32SM-95||5.506.00||25.05||7.37||7/32||805@42|
|Sportmax Q3+ Rear||190/50ZR17||(73W)||BW||32SM-96||5.506.00||23.03||7.60||7/32||805@42|
|Sportmax Q3+ Rear||190/55ZR17||(75W)||BW||32SM-97||5.506.00||25.58||7.62||7/32||853@42|