The Geomax MX11 further extends Dunlop’s range of motocross tires by providing a premium sand and mud tire in mini and off road sizes. The rear tire boasts innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use.
- Narrow-profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling.
- Geomax “stabilizer” cross-shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners. This unique design also provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity.
ADDITIONAL REAR TIRE FEATURES
- Crescent-shaped curve in the tread blocks creates a turbine effect to help provide enhanced straight-line traction, braking stability and self-cleaning properties.
- Recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort as well as lighter weight.
- Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability.
|Tire Name||Size||Load/Speed Index||Sidewall||Part Number||Applicable Rims Recommended Rim||Overall Diameter||Overall Width||Full Tread Depth||Maximum Load @ PSI|