Born: December 28, 1991 Glasgow, Scotland Residence: West Chapel, FL National #: 15 Professional Debut: 2010 Entering his sophomore season as a professional, Wilson hopes to build on his successes from 2010. During his rookie season, the Scottish born rider collected two AMA Motocross National wins in the 250cc class as well as helped his United Kingdom Motocross of Nations team nearly grab a spot on the podium at the international event. Wilson turned professional with a strong amateur pedigree that included two AMA Amateur National titles and the most outstanding rider award. His story is a unique one: Born in Scotland, raised in Alberta, Canada (Calgary), and now transplanted to Southern California to chase his childhood dream of winning an AMA Supercross/Motocross Championship.
Dean Wilson- Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki Born: December 28, 1991 Glasgow, Scotland Residence: West Chapel, FL National #: 15 Professional Debut: 2010
- 2013 7th AMA 250 East Supercross Championship (partial season due to injury)
- 2012 2nd AMA Lites West Supercross Championship
- 2011 AMA Lites Motocross Championship 2nd AMA Lites East Supercross Championship
- 2010 6th AMA Lites East Supercross Championship AMA Rookie of the Year
- 2010—In his rookie season, Wilson earned two podium finishes and despite missing two races, he finished sixth overall in the AMA Supercross Lites East Region. Went on to earn his first professional win at Budds Creek and finished out the season with a win at Pala Raceway. Named AMA Motocross Rookie of the Year.